Quality Home Improvements are double glazed windows, doors, conservatories and garden studio/office specialists in Sevenoaks, Kent
Timberlook Slim Sash PVCu Bi-Fold Doors
Most PVCu Bi-Folding Doors are made from bulky door profile & include unsightly face-fixed hinges.
Timberlook Slimline Bi-Fold Doors are different.
We combine high-strength PVCu & Aluminium profiles to achieve the sight lines of aluminium bi-folds with the
cost-effectiveness of PVCu.
- Replicate timber sections with an ovolo profile.
- Have high-security hardened steel hook locks that prevent the hinge being forced from the door.
- Have high performance double seals to every door and thermally efficient double glazing with a u value of 1.6.
- Are available with our exclusive concealed night
- Include encapsulated stainless steel rollers built into the top & bottom tracks to prevent the doors from being lifted out the track.
- Sightline between glass is 130mm, which is the same as the Smarts 1000 aluminium bi fold.
- Compliment our range of Timberlook casement windows which can be used to design matching conservatories.
- Timberlook Bi-Folds are available in the following colours on both sides: Rosewood, Light Oak, Irish Oak, Black, Grey, Polar White, Chartwell Green, Fir Green and Cream Foils.
- All the above are available with flat white on the inside.
The Head & Thresher are aluminium and do not have a PVC-u frame and as such are more robust.
The Aluminium Head & Thresher encapsulate the running gear so that the door cannot be lifted from the track.